ICS Is Taking CVs

Are you interested in a new employment, or know anyone who is? Are you a resident of Lagos Island, Ikoyi, V.I., Lekki, Ajah and Ibeju Lekki ? Do you have SSCE, OND or HND? Are you at most 30 years of age? If your answers are in the affirmative, then there is a plan to position you properly for relevant job opportunities. For review and consideration, register HERE

Comments

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com ,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to his Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days.Mr Benjamin work with  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  low ROI to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment At ipNX Nigeria Limited (20 Positions)

Civil Engineer Needed At Terawit

MTN Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2019

Commonwealth Shared Scholarships For Lower Income Countries 2019

Assistant HR Manager at Greensprings School

Sales Executives At A Fast Growing FMCG Company